I normally use Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator along with a 6×8 inch Wacom Graphire drawing tablet.
Sometimes. I’m very particular with requests. Currently, only doing request art for Ao no Exorcist. No OCs, no ‘ships, no explicit content.
I do try to make money with my art, too, so I don’t give everything away for free.
Well, that depends on what drawing your talking about and for what reason.
- Ask me for permission first. I’m pretty amiable about things, but I want to control where it can be found.
- Must be non-profit. If you want to use one of my works for a profitable use, consult me first and we’ll negotiate usage and fees.
- Do not repost my work on other sites, forums, or social media. For Pinterest and tumblr, please link to my deviartart accounts (mcgray and kiellessa) since that takes them to galleries.
- Anything found on the commissions page cannot be used in any way, shape, or form, unless, of course, it’s your commission.
- Have my name (either Tessa or Kiellessa) and a link to sketchydetails somewhere easily accessible on the same page any image you’ve been given permission to use.
- Do not direct-link to any of my images even if given permission to use them; doing so is incredibly rude and annoying.
- You may not use my art in site graphics, crop, distort, modify, or remove my name. However, using my work as avatars for personal use on social media is fine. Give credit if possible.